Saturday 31 January 2009

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Day one of the Detox, and it's going not too badly. I've not even lit a cigarette today, but I'm saving them for breakfast tomorrow, with a cup of detoxing tea and none of that nasty coffee stuff. It gives me the jitters, and it's popular with Americans, so need I say more?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to laying off the booze for a bit, 'coz it makes me act like a cunning stunt, and I fell over pissed last night and broke my big toe. Cue six weeks rest, and wasting time on here.

Ermmm, as for food - I've had a slice of pizza (no meat) and steak with an artery hardening cheese and onion sauce with chips, peas and mushrooms... Come on, I'm suffering from a broken toe, so cut me a little slack :).

However, I'll vouch for myself that not a glass (or bottle) of Coke has passed my lips today - Mineral water, all bloody day!

Watch this space folks,

George x

No comments:

Post a Comment